Seriously Obsessed Layout
We have another fun layout by Amy Tangerine for you today! We've included instructions below in case you want to read more about the process! Happy Thursday!
1. Use Shine On Sprinkled paper as layout base.
2. Cut a 3"x12" piece from the Shine On Happiness paper. Adhere to base 3.25" from top.
3. Cut a 4.5"x12" piece from white cardstock. Adhere directly below 3.25" strip.
4. Adhere (2) 4"x4" photos to top and bottom area of layout. Adhere wreath frame from Shine On Ephemera to a 4"x4" photo. Use scissors to trim photo to fit within frame. Adhere photo and frame to layout
5. Embellish layout with more pieces from the Shine On Ephemera, Shine On Mini Inflated Ephemera, Mini Puffy Stickers, Shine On Faux Leather Bow Stickers, and a cut apart piece from the Shine On The Good Life paper. (Tip: Use foam dots to adhere some pieces for added dimension.)
6. Add hand lettering with a black felt tip pen.