Calling All Designers: AC Design Team Call 2017
We’re thrilled to announce the call for the American Crafts 2017-2018 Design Team! We’re looking for talented and committed designers who love to create with AC products. Designers are asked to create 3-4 projects a month and post their creations to social media. If you're able to commit to 12 months of fun & creativity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. A single paragraph telling us a little about yourself. When did you start scrapbooking? How would you define your style? What do you love about American Crafts products? Are you on any other design teams? Be sure to include your name and hometown. Help us get a good sense of who you are and your paper crafting history.
2. A link to your online gallery and/or blog that shows samples of your various scrapbooking projects. If you have a scrapbook resume we would love to see that as well.
3. A photo of 2 scrapbook pages, 1 card, and 1 other type of project that shows your style.
- Able to commit to 11-12 months of Design Team work
- Able to style photographs and provide outstanding photography
- A commitment to meeting deadlines
The deadline for all applications to be received is Wednesday, August 30th, 2017. The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on the blog in early August. International applications are accepted and welcome!
Further questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Good luck everyone! We’re excited to see your applications!